Thursday, August 27, 2009

Updates!

Well it's sure difficult thinking of ideas, logos and layout for the rebranding exercise. My brain was working extra time for the whole of the last two weeks to think of my new image and how can I value add on my services I offered.

After much thoughts... my new image shall be classy, contemporary, simple, clear and timeless. I hope my picture I capture for your wedding will have all these qualities in them and of course my own style.

I have finally managed to come out with my name... it's still 2lives1path.. but there's a change of fonts to make it simple and classy. :) I will also change my name card which I also managed to designed. :) Will show you once I get it ready.

I would like to thank all those who helped in one way or another. :)

Will update again once I deceided on the package offered and the design of the albums. :)

Stay Tunned...

No comments: