Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Hi,

Sorry for the lack of updates for the past month. Lots of things happened.. we came back from our trips and enjoyed ourselves tremendously but we were greated with a sad news. The baby in my wife's womb did not have a heartbeat when she went for her regular gyne checkup. We were all shocked and sadden by the news as we were anticipating the arrival of the little one.

What made me sad was when my wife asking the previous night before she went for her checkup that how come I didn't sing to the baby. I gave her an excuse and said I will do it the next night. But that night didn't came, he/she is dead.

This taught me to treasure things that are around us. Live each day without regret.

1 comment:

Oleagopoly said...

I'm sorry to hear that happen.. Take care both of you!