Monday, September 21, 2009

Sorry!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been busy with my work and working out the details of my rebranding exercise. After much thinking and consideration, 2lives1path photography is pleased to offer you new packages from 2010 with new attractive prices. I hope that the pricing wil be competitive and appealing to all my potential clients. :)

Apart from this exercise, I have also done up a actual day wedding album for one of my clients and will be sending it down to print. Of course with the rebranding in mind, I have also come out with a customized cover for the album and the layout of the cover. I will be offering the actual day wedding album as one of my packages and all the albums from 2lives1path photography will be individually handmade with great care and crafted with the finest workmanship.

Will post some pictures once I get the album ready.

I just covered an interesting wedding last weekend and will be posting some pictures once I am done with it. The next 3 months will be a little busy for me as I have 3 Weddings and a ROM to cover. I am always looking forward to each wedding assignment as I akways enjoyed taking happy pictures.

Till then... take care!

No comments: