Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sing Liang & Shanice

Presenting my final assignment for 2008. The lovely couple found me though WPJA. Their love story revolves around Jazz, from how Sing Liang upon knowing Shanice loves Jazz music picked up Jazz music from zero and finally to be able to play some Jazz tunes on a saxophone touched my heart. Their wedding was heartwarming and brought back fond memories when Shanice wore the dress her mum worn on her wedding day itself.

Dinner was extra special where they held it at Regent Hotel, a place of romance and courtship where they frequently met at the jazz bar at level 2. A live Jazz band was there to add to the atmosphere. I was actually humming with the band as they played a number of familiar Jazz numbers.

Sing Liang and Shanice, may I take this opportunity to wish you all the best for your new journey together and happiness always!

So here are the images for the day. Enjoy! :)























No comments: