Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Cousin's Wedding

I am honoured to be given the chance to take my cousin's pre wedding shoot last month. It's my first time doing a pre wedding photo shoot. I usually take pictures for actual day wedding thus I am quite new to the idea of posing my subjects and capturing the essence of pre wedding shoot. All I can say I am more comfortable taking photojournalistic style.

Managed to do a layout and will be sending to the printers later after the couple has gone through it.

Here's a sneak preview of the album.























Comments please....

Doing pre wedding shoot is quite tiring. Just think of all the places you got to go to take pictures. Well I have indeed learnt a lot from this pre wedding shoot and have gained more in depth knowledge of how to post process the pictures and what to look out for when posing the couple.

I also managed to cover a ROM of a very good friend of mine. Will post some pictures after I have done with my cousin's album.




My Cousin's AD is 12th May 2007 which is two months down. Hope that the printers will do a good job!

Phew... my job is 1/2 done! :)

No comments: